Hyper-conjugation is the interaction of σ – bonds with an empty or partially filled non- bonding, anti – bonding σ orbital or with a п – network. This interaction will give the extended molecular orbital which increases the stability of system.
1. It is permanent effect.
2. Sigma bond between carbon and hydrogen breaks and convert it into п – bond.
Hence, hyper-conjugation is also known as σ – п effect.
3.Sigma bond disappears from …………..
Watch out full detail of hyper – conjugation effect –
- 70Nitrenes are the reactive intermediate in various organic reactions and acts as electrophile.In this pdf, I explained stability and reactions of nitrenes. Watch out full detail - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSas-6J1J4NKKnKVKf4pVC5ZYT1Ddd8v/view?usp=sharing
- 68Below given pdf explains you about the complete information of carbene. Carbene is the neutral divalent organic species having sextet of electrons in which four electrons are involved in forming two sigma bonds and two other electrons are unshared. For example - H2C — Methylene or methyl carbene Highly…
- 68Resonance effect is very important in General Organic Chemistry (GOC). If you will understand the resonance effect, then organic chemistry will be fun for you .. Watch out full detail -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p6NNp41QJNJ_Ag62RngWZm5s8FYLTDRI/view?usp=sharing
- 65Electromeric effect is one of the basic and easiest concept in General Organic Chemistry. I am just trying to make it more easy for the students for their effective learning - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RfbG4yVWoLR8zB3JSBWK6xA_0zPdb0oL
- 63Free radical are the unstable molecules which have one or more unpaired electrons.In this pdf, I explained the formation, classification and stability of free radical. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKsPqxzwBBHQroU9L0IM0YlXdAyfhljf/view?usp=sharing